Thursday, April 27, 2017

Something special for end of the year

As the end of the school year is quickly approaching, I have been trying to figure out what to do for my students that would be special and unique to them. We are going to have a class party, yearbook signing, play all kinds of games, but I really wanted to make something for them. I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Here's what I am doing:
 I used this website  www.wordart.com  and created a shape with each student's name, 5 positive adjectives that describe him/her and fun colors. Then I printed each page. I am going to laminate each and write a personalized note on the back for each child. Then, I am going to bring these to school last week of school and will let students use sharpies to write short notes to each other. They can sign or write something. I am very excited about these and hope my students like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment