Sunday, February 12, 2017

Diversity

As I close my eyes,
People are what I see.
7 continents, 196 countries,
Over 7 billion people all represent the world around me.

Diversity is our world.
Diversity not a color, not a gender, not a language.
It is acceptance. It is education.
It is again the world around me.

Men, women, boys, girls
Black, white, orange, green , blue
Differences that describe the world around you and me.


Students, parents, teachers, people.
The world all around-diversity.
Blue collar jobs, white collar jobs,
Short, tall, curly hair, straight hair, no hair.
Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes.
All I see is the world around me.

Friends, neighbors,
Realists and dreamers.
7 continents, 196 countries,
Over 7 billion people.
Yet all I see is our world around you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment